Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hi, My name is Cameron Bradley and this is my first post on my blog! Yay! Ok, now that the excitement has calmed down, let me tell you a bit about why I started this blog.

I am building my own community and 'making my own social footprint' in the world of social media. I've been in the social media industry for a little over a year now. Everyday, I am constantly studying about the latest technologies, trends, news, and fun ideas that hit my Twitter and Facebook stream. It is definitely hard keeping up with everything but it is equally exciting because there is always something new.

When I think about it, social media really blows my mind. Imagine if the whole world was connected with social media. Think how much big data that would produce, man! But right now, I am only focusing my community on marketers, entrepreneurs, and people with good intentions.

I would like to use this blog to talk about social media and its effects on my life. I will practice and hone my social media skills with this blog and hopefully, it will grow into a nice network for myself and anyone that wants to join. See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment