Saturday, February 23, 2013

Storify- one of the many sites I play with!

Today, I wanted to make a short post about a website I've been using to collect bits of information. I will even share some of the 'stories' I've made late on. This website is called Storify. Basically, the website allows users to search for content on different social media and search platforms and join them together into a story. You are able to collect images, postings, and even tweets. Since I'm a big fan of Twitter, this is a fun little website that I am able to build small project with. I use it to help in collecting data about different things. I could see college students using it to write a research paper.





The second link is a story I made a few months ago about the date 12-12-12 and how different people celebrated that day. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment